We are looking for a Digital Sales Manager (f/m/d) to join our Recordings Team in Berlin.
As a key member of the digital sales team you will develop, manage and drive the digital sales strategy and performance for Germany in order to maximize sales and streaming revenues for both catalogue and frontline releases. Your main tasks are split into 3 working fields:
- You are responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with all digital partners in Germany e.g. Spotify, Apple / iTunes, Deezer, Amazon
- You will work closely with the internal teams e.g. A&R and Frontline & Catalogue Marketing
Sales and Marketing Campaigns
- You will work closely with marketing teams to define and execute streaming campaigns
- You will be responsible for developing and compiling sales tools such as newsletters and pitch decks to communicate new release information and marketing updates to the above-mentioned partners
- You will be the contact person to provide best practice advice to internal and external partners
- You ensure that new releases are properly planned in accordance with the relevant partner guidelines
Reporting and Analysis
- You are responsible for regular sales and streaming reporting for colleagues and artist management.
- You derive suitable recommendations from the monitoring and analysis of the digital performance of our repertoire
- You have successfully completed a professional education in the fields of marketing or music & creative industries and work experience with music streaming platforms and/or experience in the fields of recorded music, artist management or digital marketing
- You are organized, detail-oriented and resourceful as well as creative & innovative
- You can execute opportunities as they arise together with the rest of our team, even under tight deadlines
- You can manage to stay in sync with the rest of the team by being an excellent pro-active communicator
- You are very tech savvy and feel comfortable using a range of tools (excel as a must, SQL as a plus) to analyze, visualize and report market data as well as to test and execute online marketing activities
- You have a broad repertoire knowledge as well as a good understanding of different subcultures
- You are fluent in German and English
Now let’s see what’s in it for you
- A fair and transparent business model and company structure
- Diverse possibilities of personal and professional development including trainings, access to Bertelsmann University and LinkedIn Learning
- Varied and autonomous tasks and flexible working hours in a comfortable and pleasant working atmosphere
- A fun and respectful community of people with a passion for music including industry veterans who always have a great and unique story to share
What you should know about us
- BMG is a new kind of digital age music company formed no more than 10 years ago with a relentless focus on delivering fairness, transparency and service to artists and songwriters
- Uniquely for its size BMG represents both songs and recording rights on the same state-of-the-art platform worldwide
- It is already the world’s fourth biggest player in music publishing and one of the biggest players in recordings in Europe
- Our ambitions are not satisfied yet!
Are you interested? Then send us your application and all the convincing arguments why you are the right person to get this job. Please feel free to apply either in German or in English.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.