TIDAL is growing at an exceptional pace, and we need more talented people to join our team.
Here at TIDAL we love music and work hard to provide the best music experience to everyone. Currently we are looking for more skilled people to help us take TIDAL to the next level.
You will be a part of the commercial web team while also working closely with other teams on projects such as TIDAL.com, major artist releases and marketing campaigns.
- Build and deliver modern frontend solutions for our commercial website
- You will work closely with our highly skilled acquisition, design and product teams
- You will take part in our on call shift rotation
Experience & skills that you need:
- Experience with tools such as Git, Jira, Confluence, Photoshop, Sketch and similar
- Fluent English is important as we are a multinational company
- You have a relevant education (AP, BA, MSc) or sufficiently relevant experience to render it unnecessary
- Technology: You will work in a tech-oriented environment with a team of talented developers who are passionate about technology.
- Our office: Is centrally located in Oslo. We have a subsidized canteen and a barista with great coffee in the building. Our office is within short walking distance to public transportation, cafés, parks, restaurants, and gyms
- Diverse team: Our strength is diversity, and we are proud to say that our team represents more than 30 different nationalities.
- Stay energized: We provide snacks, fruit, and food at the office
- Sharing ideas: TIDAL tech talks and Show and Tell sessions in-house
- Social: We host small concerts in the office and we have a summer/ Christmas party. We also have a small beer-brewer team that serves end- of month beer at the office.