With a legacy extending back over 200 years, Warner Music Group (WMG) today brings together artists, songwriters and entrepreneurs that are moving entertainment culture across the globe. Operating in more than 70 countries through a network of affiliates and licensees, WMG’s Recorded Music division includes renowned labels such as Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, Elektra, Erato, First Night, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin’, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Music Nashville. WMG’s music publishing arm, Warner Chappell Music, has a catalog of more than 1.4 million musical compositions spanning every musical genre, from the standards of the Great American Songbook to the biggest hits of the 21st century. Warner Music Group is also home to WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic), the pioneering distribution and marketing network, and ADA, the independent artist and label services company, as well as consumer brands such as Songkick the live music app, EMP the merchandise e-tailer, and UPROXX the youth culture destination.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after Warner Records Creative team.
Here you’ll get to:
Create and deliver a variety of visual pieces for a wide range of artists.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• Create graphic content for artists and bands.
• Edit content provided into prescribed formats (album/packaging design, Instagram / facebook / twitter graphics, one sheets, ad mats, etc.)
• Flexible Schedule
• Work with and take creative direction from Creative department, artist & management.
• Come up with creative concepts for artist imaging.
• Execute jobs assigned in a timely manner and meet deadlines.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Extremely proficient in Adobe creative suite.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Impeccable creative taste.
• Strong communication skills.
• Open to creative feedback and executing direction.
• Comfortable with all musical genres & lyrical content.
• Work with integrity.
• Team player.
• Desire for a career in music oriented graphic design.
• Experience working with provided assets to create new content.
• Degree in art is a plus.
• Personal laptop computer is a plus.
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.