Moog Music’s European Account Manager is primarily responsible for managing the distributor sales channel across Europe and it’s outlying regions (EMEA), and the dealer sales within Germany. Additionally, this position will serve as a brand advocate, product specialist, and general Moog resource to our partners as needed. The goal is to provide support and communication to our distributors across Europe, maximize sales, and create an avenue for feedback and communication into the organization.
o Position Title: Distributor Sales, Europe
o Position Type: Exempt
o Location: Berlin, Germany
o Compensation range: €55,000 - €65,000 (entry base)
o Reports to: Manager of Sales and Marketing, Europe o Travel: 20%
o Supervisory Responsibility: None
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To represent Moog Music Inc. throughout Europe at public events, dealer visits, distributor meetings, trade shows, and in any other capacity.
• To inspire our European partners to purchase goods from and become positive brand ambassadors of Moog Music Inc.
• To deliver communications on behalf of Moog Music Inc. to our international partners.
• To draw from own knowledge and experience in order to recommend action internally and to serve as a resource to our European strategy.
• To report on the state of our European business and the landscape in which it operates.
• To connect and foster personal relationships between European dealers, distributors, etc. and members of Moog Music Inc. as necessary.
• To meet or exceed sales objectives set forth by Moog Music Inc.’s organization-wide sales plan.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum 5 years B2B sales experience
• Background working in/between multiple countries within Europe
• Previous experience in the MI industry is preferable
• Retail experience is preferable
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Advanced knowledge of synthesizers and music technology
• Excellent interpersonal and social skills
• Solid understanding of the sales and cash-conversion cycle
• Expertise in sales forecasting
• Structured approach to reporting and metrics
• Fluent English
• Fluent German is extremely preferable
• Legal work status in Germany
**This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.**
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.