Monstercat is one of electronic music's most influential independent record labels. Founded in Canada in 2011, its mission has remained the same: to empower a creative and passionate community of artists and fans through innovation. Championing a cadre of world-renowned artists including Marshmello, Vicetone, and Tokyo Machine, Monstercat celebrated over 1.9 Billion audio streams in 2019.
We are seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Manager who will run point for Monstercat’s digital media campaigns for our Music, Events, Apparel and Brand initiatives. Reporting to the Marketing Director, the ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to mobilize a team of marketing specialists as well as the capacity to deliver impactful results for our priority projects.
What You’ll Do...
- Develop and drive robust digital marketing plans to drive fan acquisition, engagement, and consumption across all online verticals for Monstercat’s brand and music priorities.
- Foster relationships with key digital partners and collaborate on promotional activations, content creation, contesting, and other opportunities.
- Have a keen eye for digital trends, consumer behavior, and new technologies to introduce novel marketing campaigns in line with our company objectives.
- Develop and implement audience data collection campaigns.
- Quantify the success and efficacy of paid media campaigns, webstore efforts, social engagement, and promotions using analytics tools.
- Provide strategic support and contribute to the growth of sales/revenue of our apparel business.
- Lead the update and optimization of all owned websites, including UX design and feature requisition.
- Set the agenda for influencer marketing campaigns and collaborations with creative vendors.
- Prospect opportunities to establish Monstercat across new channels, reaching and engaging with new audiences.
- Work with in-house and external content creators to conceptualize snackable content for social media and video streaming platforms.
- Work with the Marketing Director to set quarterly/annual department objectives.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to a multi-disciplined team of content, social, and direct marketers.
- Actively support in the employee experience and company culture
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of experience in a digital marketing role within media, multi-brand eCommerce, or music. Experience in, or passion, for electronic music a plus.
- 2+ years of experience leading and managing a team.
- Strong existing relationships with online partners, particularly Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Giphy, Twitter, Triller, Twitch, YouTube, etc.
- Proven track record of working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects, and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and strong oral and written communication ability. Must be adept at communicating creative concepts and projects to a wide range of audiences.
- Self-starter and flexible; able to quickly and calmly respond to changing artist and label requirements.
- A passion for digital innovation and digital trends.
- Skilled in managing external stakeholders including artists and managers.
- Photo and video editing skills are a bonus.
Why join Monstercat? We offer the opportunity to…
- Work with smart, driven, and inspiring people in a fun and collaborative environment
- Work at the forefront of music innovation
- Be creative & strategic
- Be rewarded with more opportunity
- Work a flexible work week (currently remotely and when safe) from our creative Railtown Vancouver office with freshly ground coffee, a fully stocked kitchen, and regular company events
- Utilize a comprehensive health and dental benefits package
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.