We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness. Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
What you will do :
- Assess the value of editorial strategies by setting up tests and analysing results.
- Work with the Market Analytics team to provide insights on content in our key countries.
- Regular collation, analysis and presentation of the global editorial KPI data.
- Provide content insights, deep dives and post-campaign reports.
- Work on optimisation of the data tools used in the day to day work of the editorial team.
- Provide data support to editors.
What we are looking for:
- Must be proficient in Excel and Powerpoint as well as the ability to quickly learn to use new software.
- Experience in digital marketing is a plus.
- Working knowledge of data visualisation tools (Tableau, Datastudio) is a plus.
- Basic SQL skills.
- Good communication skills and proficient in English (working language).
- Team spirit: Curious, flexible, autonomous, and passionate about music & streaming.
Life @ Deezer HQ:
- Start-up environment and philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- In-house Deezer Sessions with your favorite artists, gig tickets
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags, guitars and table football
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access, with lunch-time yoga, pilates and thai boxing classes
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.