Interested in music and believe in creating a level playing field for artists? Read further! BCGDV is launching a new venture which advances commercial opportunities for independent musicians, by simplifying distribution, file storage, and royalty access. Partnering with one of Berlin’s most reputable distribution companies for indie-labels, our product-focused venture team is democratizing digital distribution for musicians.
The venture rethinks how artists release their music, which is currently fragmented and intransparent for creatives. The platform smoothens these processes, leveraging cloud computing, advanced analytics & collaborative tooling, all with a razor-sharp focus on the end-user - the musicians. Backed by an established player within the industry, BCGDV is building a team of fellow music-lovers to take over from MVP-stage and strengthen the proposition further. We are currently looking for a Customer Support Manager to smoothen the customer experience and join a multidisciplinary team of technologists, marketing and operations personnel, & music professionals.
- You are responsible for the customer-care; managing inbound requests of technical challenges, helping customers with usability issues, setting up the product and other tasks
- You are responsible for the chat and interface with musicians/customers and you work in a very proactive manner
- You will become an expert in explaining the configuration of the product
- You act as a “first filter” of the incoming data and you are involved in editing and maintaining metadata
- You support the development and implementation of processes and technical tools and constantly optimize processes
- You connect with the ventures user base on social channels
- You distribute customer feedback to the team and project managers and collaborate to define the best customer experience
- You have experience with the usage of data processing tools, file format, audio/video encoding and content management and solid knowledge of different Office Tools (e.g. Excel)
- You have a great service mentality, a quick understanding of customer needs and the ability to think from a customer's perspective
- You love working for artists and trying to solve their problems and you have a good understanding of semantics and backgrounds of music products
- Background in music industry is a plus, for example, a label background
- Marketing knowledge is a plus. Understanding of the customer/user journeys can eventually enable to develop into a more marketing-oriented role
- You are a well-organized and detail-oriented team player with an independent and proactive work style
- Fluent German and English skills are mandatory, additional languages are a plus
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.