Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and so much more.
Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features, new directions in music streaming, and customer engagement. We are looking for new team members across a variety of job functions including software engineering/development, marketing, design, ops and more. Come join us as we make history by launching exciting new projects in the coming year.
Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to help our customers discover up-and-coming artists, while also having access to their favorite established musicians. We build systems that are distributed on a large scale, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward audio engagement on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa to support our customer base. Amazon Music offerings are available in countries around the world, and our applications support our mission of delivering music to customers in new and exciting ways that enhance their day-to-day lives.
Come innovate with the Amazon Music team!
Amazon Music is looking for a creative and organized Sr. Content Producer based in New York or Los Angeles to drive Editorial artist content strategy across our audio channels, from shortform liners to longform narrative pieces. The content producer needs to be able to conceive and execute world-class, entertaining interview and narrative content, and then make sure that content goes to the right channels for the right customers – from the idea stage to getting buy-in from internal stakeholders to post-production to working with marketing and channel owners to strategize on scheduling and targeting.
· Develop and manage world-class artist content programs for multiple channels, using internal and external resources
· Contribute to developing and driving long-term Editorial artist content strategy
· Manage production timelines
· Oversee content creation from pre-production through post-production
· Project manage workflows with internal and freelance stakeholders
· Liaison with distribution channel owners to strategize on optimizing content for rollout
· Collaborate with other internal business teams (Label Relations, Artist Relations, Artist Marketing, more) on artist content that drives cross-functional goals
· 7+ years of experience as the editorial/creative lead for a successful podcast or broadcast program, and a portfolio that demonstrates an ear for inventive approaches to audio storytelling
· Music subject matter expertise and/or experience collaborating with artists and industry on world-class content
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· A track record of developing stories that draw on diverse perspectives & sources
· Proven ability to thrive in a fluid environment and think on the fly
· Experience working with multiple teams / stakeholders
· Strong network of production and post-production freelancers in multiple cities
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Vet. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.