1. Lead acquisition strategy, outreach, onboarding, and partner management efforts with all music artists, labels and music industry partners on the TikTok platform.
2. Develop and execute label, publisher, and society licensing processes, working closely cross team with product, legal, operations, marketing, promotional and publicity leads.
3. Establish, manage, analyze, interpret and translate key quantitative metrics and business trends around partner performance into strategic insights that drive music artists account growth.
4. Develop innovative and high impact partnerships directly with talent, as well as to their respective agencies and management companies.
5. Establish new processes to improve current workflows in order to drive strategic growth and scale our service to a high volume of music artists.
1. Native level in Spanish, Proficient in English.
2. 8+ years of experience in music industry with artists, labels, licensing/distribution partners.
3. Preferred experience: business development, strategy and deal negotiation at digital departments of global label companies.
4. Self-motivated and comfortable operating in a rapidly changing environment.
5. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
6. Demonstrate ability to think strategically and creatively about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans.
7. Data-driven mindset and strong analytical skills, able to interpret data, identify problems, and come up with constructive solutions.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.