TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
The Music Operations team is seeking an experienced creative and internet-savvy coordinator to help ideate and execute on music editorial initiatives. You will be responsible for updating TikTok’s playlist and banner placements within the Sounds page, and compiling performance metrics across our programming efforts. You are a motivated, solution oriented problem solver who is accustomed to working in fast-paced environment and on multiple projects. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about popular culture, bring a positive energy to the work environment and are inspired by music.
1. Ideating and updating playlists, in-app promotional banners, and creative visual effects
2. Develop and use internal reporting tools to identify trending songs and evaluate the performance of programmed music
3. Identify and pitch music-related trends for broader Editorial consideration
4. Work cross-functionally with partnerships and design to facilitate music-components of paid and partnership-driven campaigns
5. Compile song performance data
6. Provide support in the development of ad hoc reports for the music team
7. Co-develop launch plans for key programming tentpoles and coordinate execution with cross-functional partners, including Marketing and Partnerships
1. 3 years of working in a project management or product operations
2. A strong knowledge of TikTok and passionate about music
3. Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships externally and internally
4. Sharp creative mind, accustomed to pitching/developing new ideas and formats
5. Highly organized, proactive project manager: adept at balancing multiple fast-turnaround projects simultaneously
6. Strong attention to detail and comfortable multitasking in a dynamic environment
7. Expert knowledge of music, pop culture and internet trends
8. Experience using Nielsen Connect, Spotify for Artists, or related music analytics platforms.
9. Bachelors degree or equivalent
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.