What's next in music happens on SoundCloud first. As the world’s largest open audio platform, SoundCloud is powered by a connected community of creators, listeners, and curators who share, discover and influence what’s new, now and next in music and audio.
As a CRM Marketing Associate SoundCloud, you will help evolve, build and lead day-to-day execution of targeted campaigns to support SoundCloud’s core subscription and revenue metrics. The right person will maintain a current understanding of marketing best practices and apply them to optimize growth and retention campaigns. You will be responsible for managing the execution and delivery of our email, in-app (web and mobile) and push notification strategy. Working with multiple internal and external teams, you’ll play a key role in campaign set-up, optimization and reporting as well as defining new areas of opportunity for our lifecycle and content communications to our users.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Supporting lifecycle programs for our user base of Creators to drive activation, re-engagement, retention, and conversion
- Driving retention KPIs through lifecycle, trigger and contextual marketing campaigns
- Executing the campaign and QA process, and manage campaign calendar cross channel communications including email, in-app and mobile notifications
- Reporting on key KPIs, assessing key trends, and optimizing accordingly
- Collaborating closely with the Growth Marketing team to develop and optimize all lifecycle campaigns driving users through our funnel
- Understanding of our engagement platforms
- Assess, evaluate, and troubleshoot marketing data, tools, and processes to support the development of scalable lifecycle programs
What you’ll bring to the team:
- 2+ years hands-on email marketing and/or mobile notification experience
- Data driven and analytical
- Problem solver with attention to detail
- Understanding of platforms like Braze, Urban Airship Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Proficiency in HTML & CSS
- Expert in digital marketing best practices including targeting/segmentation, A/B testing, and optimization for conversion and engagement
- Strong analytical skills and comfort with Excel, web analytics tools, etc.
- Experience with project management and working with multiple internal and external teams to execute projects
- BA/BS required
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.