FUGA, a leading, international digital music distribution company, is looking for a highly motivated law student to join FUGA’s legal team in Amsterdam. You will respond to the Head of Corporate Affaires and the Head of Commercial Legal Affairs & Licensing and be involved in assisting with the administration of FUGA’s legal department. The ideal candidate should be available to work from our Amsterdam office for a maximum of 24 hours per week (days/times to be agreed, half-days availability preferable to ensure business continuity).
Minimum placement duration is 3 months with an ideal availability until the end of the year. Remote working is required until the situation with COVID-19 is overcome.
What you do
- Management of full contract signing cycle group-wide
- Assist with legal research on ad-hoc topics of interest including GDPR
- Support with specific projects for the launch of new products and services
- Management of the Legal Database and filing of contracts group-wide
- Maintain and update current contract templates
- Assist with contracts and documents proof-reading
- Assist with management of take-down notices and litigation matters
- Review NDAs and other simple contracts under supervision
- Support with corporate housekeeping and GDPR compliance
- Prepare presentations for the legal team
Who you are
- You are an law student with excellent grades and a keen interest in commercial and music law
- You are a great colleague with a high standard of work and exceptional organisational and communication skills.
- You like working in a team and you have strong social skills.
- You have exceptional attention to detail and a strong proactive approach to maximise and constantly improve existing procedures
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to handle multiple tasks at once
- You have excellent verbal and written communication in English and Dutch
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.