The Label & Agency Partnership Manager is a key role in Vydia’s B2B market initiative, and covers new business sales, installed client base sales, marketing, and channel distribution strategy. The position is responsible for driving the effort to promote Vydia as a PaaS provider and expanding the number of clients that use our white-labeled service. They must maintain an excellent communication framework across the Creator Relations team as well as the Product and Marketing departments.
- Facilitate the addition of new Label and Agency clients
- Develop B2B market growth tactics in line with Vydia’s corporate strategy
- Create standard outreach templates for current and future Label/Agency clients
- Prospect record labels, digital media and/or entertainment companies in Vydia’s target market to identify and schedule meetings with decision makers
- Develop and maintain relationships with label and agency decision makers leading to licensing agreements and distribution partnerships
- Develop expertise with our CRM; create and maintain a B2B sales pipeline that will support expected growth targets
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, legal, finance, operations, and customer service teams to develop proposals that align with our clients’ needs and Vydia’s business goals and promote customer retention