At Yousician, our job is to reimagine music education, so everyone can play. We’ve built an amazing team of creative, passionate, and independent people, all working together to help millions of musicians learn, play, reach their goals, and have fun. If this sounds like the right mission for you, you’re in the right place!
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
We are one of the top YouTube spenders in the Nordics, and among the top in apps worldwide. Our creatives are watched by millions of people every day. This role will directly affect the experience people get by watching our ads and will influence them as the first contact point to our brand and product.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage both internal productions and processes, partnerships with external production companies, post houses.
- Creating and writing ad briefs based on business priorities.
- Understand the latest media platforms, trends, and audience tendencies for each and apply findings to productions.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with networks.
- Provide inspiration and leadership to creative teams during ideation.
- Overseeing the asset production and ensuring alignment of the final assets with the campaign business goals and the brand.
WHO YOU ARE
- 4+ years at a production company, agency or client-side experience producing integrated advertising content across various media platforms (especially YouTube, Social, etc)
- Detailed understanding of network best practices for YouTube content creation.
- Experience working with performance marketing campaigns.
- Strong communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Background in art or production
- Already-established relationships with networks
- Experience in leading production teams
WHAT WE OFFER
- You'll have a meaningful and profound impact on the lives of millions of musicians and future musicians all around the world.
- You'll get a competitive compensation package - salary, stock options, crazy perks - and work in a modern office in the heart of Helsinki.
- We have lots of perks and quirks: yoga, culture and sports vouchers, jam sessions (with more instruments than you can shake a drumstick at!), board game tournaments, and our famous tropical destination work-retreats.
HOW TO APPLY
- Send us your application and CV (in English). Let's make the world a more musical place together! Everyone who comes to a personal interview at our office gets a ukulele. #rockon
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.