We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service.
From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you?
We are looking for an enthusiastic CRM Specialist to join our CRM team in London or Paris. Our ideal candidate will have CRM or marketing experience and a strong passion for music. This position will be responsible for the implementation of personalised, multichannel, automated (and manual) CRM campaigns, ensuring relevant and targeted communication is sent to each user in the right time to increase customer engagement and user retention. The CRM specialist will report to the Global CRM Manager and work closely with marketing, content, and business development teams across the world.
What you will do:
- Work closely with the Global CRM Manager and the Local Markets CRM Specialists to oversee the development and maintenance of multi-channel CRM projects delivering highly personalised and innovative communications spanning emails, push notifications, in-app messages, and more.
- Building strong relationships with marketing, content, and business developmet teams covering all markets, to introduce and implement campaigns according to market needs.
- Creation of emails using HTML and CSS coding, candidates must show creativity when designing and developing templates.
- Day to day production management of multi-channel communications from the initial briefs to editorial and creative services, targeting and data selection, as well as deploying them to customers and analysing results to report back to the manager, the team and other stakeholders.
- Development and analysis of test and learn strategy to optimise communications effectiveness; feeding all insights gained from regular reporting back to create a continuous process of testing and refinement.
- Liaise with cross functional teams to highlight areas of improvement in the process and apply fixes/efficiencies wherever possible.
- Contribute to the global CRM strategy.
What we are looking for:
- Team player. We stand strong as a team rather than as a sum of talents and are willing to accept feedback and share our know-how to deliver the best experience possible to our users.
- Must be proactive and self-directed.
- Customer-oriented attitude.
- Ideally +2 years of experience within the CRM field.
- Divergent thinking while also being analytical and data driven.
- HTML and CSS skills are advantageous.
- Passion to learn and progress in CRM marketing.
- Quality, accuracy and attention to detail are critical.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team to ensure the job gets done.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues, suppliers and others at all levels.
- Able to effectively prioritise workload, set up systems to organise and manage administrative work.
- Working proficiency in English, an additional language is a plus.
- True music fan ;)
Life @ Deezer HQ:
- Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space.
- Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily.
- Friday drinks & seasonal parties.
- Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes.
- English and French language courses.
- Hackathons & meetups.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.