TIDAL is seeking an experienced, creative and analytical International Growth Marketing Manager to accelerate our paid acquisition efforts focused in the Western and Northern European regions. You will be responsible for developing strategies on user acquisition, optimizing conversion rates on our landing pages, managing and implementing marketing campaigns, and helping to optimize our European region app stores.
You will have a strong focus on launching and managing marketing campaigns across various marketing channels, identifying new marketing channel opportunities, and providing localization to creatives and ad copy. The role will partner closely with various teams across the org: artist marketing, product marketing, growth, creative, and analytics teams.
This role is a unique opportunity to play a meaningful role in shaping the future of TIDAL's customer growth programs.
Fluency in German and English language is a must!
- Have a solid understanding of user acquisition strategies in Germany and broader European regions
- Ideate creative concepts and new ad copy based on a deep understanding of audience segments and customer value drivers
- Launch, manage, and optimize marketing campaigns in major social networks. They include Facebook, Google, Twitter, Snapchat, and others
- Conduct competitive analysis regularly on product offering, pricing, and marketing ads
- Focus on driving down CAC on Trials and Subscribers
- A/B test new marketing concepts, formulate ideas for new iterations off results
- Onboard and manage regional marketing vendors, able to clearly communicate goals and objectives
- Research and implement optimizations of our app store pages on iOS and Android
- Provide recommendations on optimizations to our landing pages
- Keep track of pricing and changes in product offerings from our market competitors
- Analyze key metrics daily, identify trends and execute a test to improve the target KPI. Collaborate with internal and external teams such as marketing, creative, data science, agencies, consultants, and product teams required to execute against optimization plan.
- Manage the day to day operations for executing tests and enhancing campaigns.
- Audit our landing pages and webpages, develop theories to improve conversion, and help to implement tests to continually optimize conversion and growth.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Fluency in German and English language
- Experience with driving growth and acquisition in Germany and internationally markets through mobile app install campaigns or web-based campaigns
- Have a solid understanding of the mobile app install marketing ecosystem
- 2-4 years of experience in directly launching marketing campaigns in the Facebook and Google platforms
- Vendor management, reviewing IOs and contract negotiation
- Past experience with analytics platforms, app marketing, A/B/Multivariate testing, and inbound marketing tactics in both a web and app environment.
- Extremely analytical and data-driven
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in user acquisition
- Working with Google Analytics, mobile attribution tools, and similar platforms.
- Experience with ASO methodologies
- Familiarity with a subscription based business model
- Experience working with app based streaming platforms across any media type
- Experience working in international companies, across time zones and in matrix organizations
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.