AEG Worldwide is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
The Sales Manager is responsible for the Booking of special events, advertisements, promotions, and reaching Sales goals. In addition, the Sales will provide marketing for special events and also work with the GM to ensure that each client’s event is successfully executed.
- Network, research and cold call potential clients to create new business opportunities. Manage client relationships. Create event proposals and with with GM to develop estimates and budgets. Collect event deposits and contract signatures once event(s) are confirmed.
- Follow up with clients to ensure event meet client’s expectations, place holds for future dates/show if event could become reoccurring.
- Promote upcoming events and availability to potential, existing and past clients. Respond to inquiries on availability, pricing and locations. Negotiate deal terms and pricing.
- Prepares contracts and letter agreements once proposals are accepted. Submit budget and change orders.
- Track sales and devise plans to reach annual goals Utilize the CRM system to track and increase sales.
- Work with the National Team to develop strategic collateral materials, online marketing and other strategic tools to generate activity.
- A minimum education level of:Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year)
- 5 years of related work experience
- Computer savvy and proficient in MS Office Professional Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Must be self-motivated and have a professional and calm demeanor
- Excellent interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive experience in sales with an ability to create and foster working relationships with clients
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Management experience
- Strong organization, project management and decision making skills
- Must be able to work flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Previous experience in event planning and execution with ability to manage and delegate tasks
- Prior experience working in music venues
- Advanced Degree in Sales, Marketing, or a related field
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.