We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness. Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you:
We’re currently looking for a talented intern to join Deezer’s B2B marketing team in São Paulo, Brazil to support in the management of campaigns with key the partners.
What you will do:
This position will serve as support for day-to-day marketing actions and other related tasks for partnership management:
- Support campaigns management and KPI’s
- Product and user journey testing
- Report technical or content issues to HQ/Partners
- Complete concept testing for different campaigns and channels
- Analyze marketing metrics to identify cause and effects
- Deezer Promotion in partners POS’s and Events (Trade marketing)
- CRM Campaigns: Audio, Mailing, SMS, In-app Notifications, Banners, etc
- Maintain tracking reports of Deezer usage across devices
What we are looking for :
- Music Lover
- Current enrollment in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication or Advertising (second year preferable).
- Fluent English
- Good writing
- Focus on results
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.]
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.