We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness. Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
The role is for a 6 month full-time internship, starting in July 2020.
What you will do :
- Assist in the production of editorial products and promotional campaigns
- Assist in playlist creation and programming duties
- Regular collation, analysis and presentation of the global editorial KPI data
- Post campaign reporting on special editorial campaigns
- Administrative duties including maintaining documents & resources for editors
What we are looking for:
- Previous internships or volunteer experience in the music industry will be highly regarded
- Broad knowledge of popular music
- Strong understanding of the digital music space
- Ability to quickly learn to use new software
- Passion for numbers and statistics, proficiency in Excel and powerpoint
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in English (working language)
- Team spirit: Curious, flexible, autonomous, and passionate about music, digital media & data
LIFE @ DEEZER PARIS
- Start-up environment and philosophy
- Highly motivated and product-focused people ready to drive innovation
- In-house Deezer Sessions with your favorite artists, gig tickets
- Hackathons & meetups
- Friday drinks, summer and winter parties
- A stocked kitchen with free drinks and snacks
- Areas to relax and collaborate with beanbags, guitars and table football
- An ‘at home’ vibe, with great outdoor spaces
- Gym access, with lunch-time yoga, pilates and thai boxing classes
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, press play!
We are an equal opportunity employer.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.