We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in Website Management and Social Media Strategy. The Social Media and Web Administrator will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and updating the company websites, including the production of web content, in a manner that is appealing to a targeted audience, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and encouraging product adoption.
The Social Media and Web Administrator will be responsible for writing, editing, and proofreading site content. We would like to improve our visibility for new and existing clients by keeping our social media platforms and the company websites up to date. Our aim is to find a competent candidate who will provide useful know-how towards this goal. In addition to maintaining and updating our website, the candidate will be required to manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Instagram, and other similar community platforms.
The Social Media and Web Administrator will be responsible for implementing the social media strategy, coordinating with team members to ensure its effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company’s products and services. The Social Media and Web Administrator will stay up to date with the music industry through relevant blogs, reviews and events.
- Adding and revising content on all websites and social media platforms
- Develop and implement plans for gathering and posting on the website’s blog
- Develop and implement plans for posting on all social media platforms
- Create headers and banners as needed for website and socials consistent with company branding
- Proofreading and editing socials and web content
- Maintaining the websites and social media platforms (WordPress/PlugIn updates, responding to the online community, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
- Fluent in English and German (spoken and written)
- Degree or trained in the areas of Computer Science, Social Media Management, Content Creation, Online Marketing or related field is preferred.
- Experience in planning strategies and implementing campaigns to improve company visibility.
- Previous experience in a similar position is a plus.
- Any equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- Require strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong project management or organizational skills
- Excellent writing skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Knowledge of blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field
- Public relations, Marketing, Sales, Community Management experience is a plus
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media. (Give links to profiles as examples)
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management)
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research
- Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social”
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress
- Hours: 2-3 days per week (part-time)
- Salary: To be discussed
- Level: Middleweight
- Location: Berlin, Germany (flexible/remote due to current restrictions)
- Start date: ASAP
>>> Click on Apply Now to send your CV and Cover Letter.