We are looking for a Senior A&R Manager to join our team in Madrid. You are a highly committed team player, keen to be part of the world’s fastest growing music company, BMG.
- Taking care of all Frontline and Catalogue signings on publishing and master side
- Constantly looking for new songwriters and artists and consider them for a partnership with BMG
- Building strong relationships with artist managers, artists and partners
- Developing new and existing artists
- Monitoring the creative activities within our partnerships and the resulting income development
- Proactively pitching and promoting music to internal creative colleagues as well as external business partners
- Organizing and supporting our artist roster in all administrative matters such as websites, charts and schedules
- You have a degree in business, music, media or related including professional experience in the music business
- You are a strong communicator who is confident to build collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- You have in-depth knowledge of our business and relevant/popular artists
- You are a good communicator, team oriented with a positive can-do attitude and negotiating skills
- You have excellent attention to detail and good written Spanish and English grammar
- You are highly organized with the ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities and demanding timeframes
- You have gained experience in working with international teams
- Availability to attend and support live shows, creative actions and scouting out of the office working hours.
What you should know about us
We are a growing international music company that offers a friendly and collaborative working environment with great benefits and a leadership team who values every employee. Our mission is to be a better kind of music business. That’s why we offer the best creative support, provide the best access to platforms and work hard to maximize the value of each and every copyright, ensuring all our artists receive all payments promptly and accurately.
BMG is a company with service, transparency and fairness at its heart and a commitment to being the best music company for songwriters, artists and everyone who works with us. We are a division of the Bertelsmann Group which includes Penguin Random House, RTL Group, G&J and Arvato.
Are you interested? Then send us your application and all the convincing arguments why you are the right person to get this job.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.