As part of our IT Operations team you will plan and work on IT projects for the internal directory services and collaboration systems. You support other IT infrastructure and platform services teams by maintaining and configuring systems as well as by designing and implementing new solutions.
What You'll Do
- You'll drive the ongoing modernization of our existing directory services and collaboration infrastructure: E.g. you’ll work on unifying identity and access between on-premise and cloud-based production systems.
- Integration, configuration and maintenance of both cloud and on-premise applications like G-Suite, Atlassian stack or our OpenLDAP based directory
- Development and maintenance of scripts for system automation
- Second-Level-Support for internal systems
What You'll Bring
- Completed vocational training or studies of computer science
- Proven track-record in maintenance of enterprise software
- Experience in Linux and Windows server management
- Excellent working knowledge with directory services and authentication e.g. openLDAP. Experience with Microsoft AD, Google Cloud Identity is a plus
- Practical knowledge in scripting (Bash / PowerShell etc.)
- Experience in administration of G-Suite and Atlassian Products beneficial
- You're able to work in an autonomous, solution-oriented way while being a good team player and having a getting-things-done mentality
- Business level English is required, German would be advantageous
Native Instruments embraces diversity. As an equal opportunities employer, we believe the foundation of our dynamic and pioneering spirit starts with a fair and inclusive culture. Our company culture focuses on bringing unique ideas together to fuel innovation.
All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment at Native Instruments and we encourage everyone to apply – regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Help us reach our goal in making the future of music diverse, inclusive, and exciting.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.