Your Mission at BMG.
You will be responsible for coordinating and delivering global marketing campaigns for new and existing markets, whilst developing streaming growth.
You will be tasked to advise both our distributor & internal BMG managers in developing international digital campaign strategies. As an effort to grow the business, you will maintain and build upon DSP partnerships and initiatives across developing markets. Based in London offices, this role will suit a digital marketeer, with experience of working on marketing campaigns on a global scale within the music industry.
What You’ll Be Doing.
- Manage and execute marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Develop and execute marketing and content distribution strategies to secure campaigns and marketing opportunities all focused on the ultimate goal of growing streams.
- Analyse campaign performances to maximise campaign impact and drive sales.
- Identify digital revenue opportunities, facilitate requests between our distributor and local BMG office.
- Produce exciting content, building a strong network of influencers to spread the word about our releases and engaging with the online community.
- Be able to create and assist with the design of marketing tools.
- Collate insight information with regards to audience and behaviour development
- Collaborate with broader BMG digital teams to effectively manage digital platforms, content development, and publishing based on artists’ activities and key dates.
- Grow artists’ awareness, site traffic and content syndication through third party editorials, feature placements, social networking strategies, marketing programs, branding initiatives, competitions and exclusive content promotions to drive revenue.
- Minimum of 3 year experience managing the use of digital platforms and relationships with digital content/media/partners.
- Experience of project managing across multiple territories.
- Experience booking ads on Facebook and Google.
- Experience creating concepts/campaigns, with an awareness of trends and movements.
- Proven experience of SEO.
- Experience running reports and exporting data from Chart Metrics, Spotify Google Analytics, email service providers, CRM and other audio/video/social platforms.
- Experience working with content management systems.
- Experience in briefing and managing the work of external contractors & agencies.
- A deep understanding of digital advertising and its ability to grow brands.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be a team player who is able to work in a fast-paced, diverse environment.
- Excellent content development and copywriting skills; ability to write under pressure for multiple campaigns & clients simultaneously.
- The drive to take initiatives, work independently and also be collaborative, positive and flexible.
- The ability to take personal accountability for achieving individual and shared goals.
Now, what's in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave plus 3 days between Christmas & New Year
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private Health Insurance
- Competitive pension scheme
- Annual gig allowance
- Artist showcases
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent development opportunities
- A fun and sociable office environment
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.