TIDAL is looking for a full-time Social Media Marketing & Content Lead GSA in Berlin who is a data-driven tactical executor with strong organizational skills and a keen sense of aesthetics.
This position will be responsible for conceptualizing and executing social media marketing, content production and fan engagement for TIDAL’s local social channels. The candidate will engage TIDAL’s consumers on all major social platforms by crafting daily messaging, promotions, events, collaborations with partners/talent and analytic reporting.
All candidates must be fluent in English and native/bilingual in German.
- Local Brand Conceptualization Develop the local content & social media strategy in close coordination with the global digital and social marketing team as well as the local GM. Find the unique local brand voice and test & iterate on ways to make it be heard, known and trusted in the GSA region.
- Social Media Marketing Coordinate daily publishing for TIDAL Germany's Facebook and Instagram accounts (others as applicable). Work with multiple international team members to develop weekly, monthly and quarterly social strategies and calendars. Ensure that TIDAL Germany’s social accounts both lead and respond to culture, and are always current and up-to-date on important events. Provide real time social media coverage for events.
- Social Engagement Identify influencers, respond to notable posts and direct messages. Look for and take advantage of opportunities to engage consumers directly.
- Channel growth Develop growth strategies, test new formats, and make sure our audience and engagement grow steeply. Help with creative marketing and revenue development by growing both TIDAL & release/activation awareness, installs, subscribers, site traffic and content syndication.
- Content Development Produce digital content including text, images, videos, GIFs and other forms of micro-content to be used on social media. Ideate and lead larger content initiatives and execute them independently or with partners. Liaise with artists and managers to develop unique artist content.
- Reporting and Analytics Produce ad hoc campaign reports for postings, releases and promotions. Liaise with the data team to compile and distribute regular reports to internal team; utilize data to evaluate campaign efficacy; evaluate internal and competitive digital campaign performances to determine each promotion’s success and areas of opportunity/growth; create reports for artists and external partners.
The Ideal Candidate with have:
Qualifications & Skills
- In-depth understanding of and experience in social media platforms (esp. FB/IG/YT) and how to grow channels on them, industry trends, new technologies and digital music services (work experience in music & entertainment is a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Management, et al.
- Strong copywriting, oral and visual communication skills
- Experience with Spredfast/Khoros or another similar social management platform like Hootsuite
- Experience running and interpreting reports from platforms including or similar to Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics
- Knowledge and experience of basic digital production including audio, photo and video editing programs including Adobe Photoshop and/or Premiere
- Open-minded, but structured free thinker
- Ability to maintain composure and effectiveness under pressure and changing conditions.
- The highest attention to detail
- A passion for music, across genres
- An easy going, can do attitude, high energy and a great sense of humor
What we offer:
- Being part of global company with offices in New York, Oslo, Madrid, Warsaw and Berlin
- A creative working environment and short decision-making paths
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch work equipment, incl. iPhone and Macbook
- Regular off-sites and participation in our exclusive artist events
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.