TIDAL is hiring an Editorial Manager. We are looking for a dynamic, structured and music loving person with responsibility for content creation, including curated playlists, articles and videos, as well as close cooperation with our social media team on a daily basis.
What this role entails:
- Responsible for all editorial content including creation and programming the in-app experience for Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
- Create playlists, interviews, features and other content to maintain a strong presence of the local music and cultural scene on TIDAL.
- Stay up to date on local and international releases, events, media happenings and more across all genres.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our Marketing, Event, Tech and Design teams to further support the visual and live experiences for users.
- Maintain a strong relationship with local music industry (ie. labels, artists, management, promoters).
- Support new and existing partnerships in building their music and cultural profile.
- Work together with the global TIDAL team of music editors, and the larger Culture and Content team to reach strategic goals.
- Assist with translations (English – German)
You need to have exquisite organization skills, a deep passion for and knowledge about music, as well as an open attitude towards all kinds of musical genres and styles.
Candidates must be able to work independent, as well as in a bigger, international team.
- Have at least 4 years of experience in the music industry, where you have an existing network with various industry players, artists, and understand the current music and cultural landscapes.
- Bring an established network in the local music business into the position.
- Are a skilled communicator to expertly convey music and culture through our technical platforms.
- Have a music interest and knowledge that goes beyond your own music taste.
- Stay up to date with current music trends and charts, as well a deep knowledge of music history.
- Are a positive, outgoing and creative soul eager to contribute to a growing organisation.
- Are able to meet deadlines, at the same time you’re able to work on objectives over a longer period.
- Open-minded, but structured entrepreneurial thinker
- Team player, highly organized and proactive with a strong attention to detail
- A passion for music, across genres
- An easy going, can do attitude
- High energy and a great sense of humor
What we Offer
- Being part of global company with offices in New York, Oslo, Madrid, Warsaw and Berlin
- A creative working environment and short decision-making paths
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch work equipment, incl. iPhone and Macbook
- Regular off-sites and participation in our exclusive artist events
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.