Native Instruments is looking for an experienced Senior People Partner (f/m/x) to support our business leaders and team. This role will be based in the company’s Berlin headquarters and will report directly to our Chief People Officer. You will be a key driver in further developing best practices to support our growth and transformation by contributing to building an amazing employee experience. You will provide tools, information, & advice to leaders and enable them to create an ideal environment for our teams to perform at their best while delivering our company strategy.
You will join an international, multicultural, and creative environment that supports individual and team growth. This is a highly visible and important role in supporting our managers and leaders to be successful.
Your responsibilities are:
- Being the trusted People Business Partner of designated functions, providing strategic, tactical and operational support, expert advice, guidance and coaching to leaders in all People aspects;
- Able to support functional leaders on the organisational effectiveness, by challenging organization design, structure and purpose in line with company direction;
- Being proactive in identifying people issues and trends within the business and work together with your key stakeholders in order to formulate and implement solutions;
- Applying your relevant experience and knowledge to advise and guide on complex employment issues (e.g. employee relations, organizational changes, employment legislation, internal documents, etc);
- Take the lead in coaching the functions in the launch and implementation of newly designed or updated compensation and benefit programs, processes and policies;
- Acting as a champion to integrate People and Recruiting initiatives within the broader organization to ensure we have the right talent in the right role.
- Cultivating a positive working environment and champion an employee experience that inspires a productive culture;
- Developing, rolling out and implementing HR initiatives, ensuring they are integrated in departmental activities and aligned with the overall company People strategy and HR
Our new Senior People Manager:
- 6+ years of experience in a similar position
- Desire to work in a people-centered and growth-oriented workplace;
- Relevant HR and management experience commensurate with job responsibilities listed above;
- Experience working in an agile organization within technology, digital or media preferred;
- Previous experience with budget planning and management;
- Experiencing with working with Bamboo as HRIS and Greenhouse as ATS would be a plus;
- Experience within fast paced, product-focused, and entrepreneurial environments with an international presence;
- Ability to be both hands-on and strategic; willing to take on duties while also being able to delegate to and provide direction and motivation to a small team;
- Demonstrated track record of implementing HR initiatives which have added value to your business;
- Experience working with growing businesses and contributing to the process from an HR perspective;
- Proven experience building trust and using excellent judgment and diplomacy along with strong communication and listening skills;
- Able to travel occasionally.
Native Instruments embraces diversity. As an equal opportunities employer, we believe the foundation of our dynamic and pioneering spirit starts with a fair and inclusive culture. Our company culture focuses on bringing unique ideas together to fuel innovation.
All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment at Native Instruments and we encourage everyone to apply – regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Help us reach our goal in making the future of music diverse, inclusive, and exciting.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.