Do you want to work on global product that is used by millions of people?
TIDAL is looking for a Reporting Analyst to join our growing Analytics team. This role will partner with internal and external stakeholders, team members, and technical teams to help build interactive reports and dashboards in Tableau, create automations and perform subscriber analysis for both our internal teams and external partners.
Key Goals and Objectives
Analytics Enablement: Build processes, automation, visualizations and dashboards of key business metrics utilizing various tools such as Tableau, Alteryx, Excel, and SQL scripts to help stakeholders effectively understand performance, track business goals, and make data driven strategic decisions
Insights to Action: Perform analysis to understand drivers of performance and “tell a story” that leads to actionable recommendations for our stakeholders
Carrier Business Reviews: Conduct business reviews with our regional carrier partners to help them understand drivers of performance and derive insights
Culture and Change Management: Cultivate an insights driven culture at Tidal
- Creation of dynamic, sophisticated dashboards in Tableau, serving as one of the team’s subject matter experts in the development and maintenance of dashboards
- Report, analyze, and discuss key performance indicators across TIDAL’s partner initiatives, focusing on data sets such as subscription data, streaming information, campaign performance, and activity rates
- Create and lead regular “business reviews” with our regional carrier partners, owning the creation of material, performing relevant performance analysis, and leading a discussion to turn insights to action for our partners and partner facing teams
- Derive insights and provide recommendations through analyses of large data sets
- Creation of automated workflows using tools such as Alteryx or SQL queries that standardize data extracts using large, complicated data sets
- Creation and maintenance of reporting processes to deliver data and reports to our key external partners
- Conduct ad hoc reporting and analytics requests as needed
Requirements & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Economics, Data Science, Computer Science, Business Administration or comparable required; MBA is a plus
- Two years or more of analytics experience required, with experience developing reports in Tableau
- Strong knowledge and experience with database structures, SQL and MS Excel are a must
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adjust, Braze and Alteryx a strong plus
- Must be fluent in both English and Polish
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Able to explain complex analysis to a non-technical audience; the ability to “tell stories” using data
- Experience creating SQL queries; strong knowledge of relational databases
- Experience with enterprise BI and dashboard reporting tools, particularly Tableau
- Experience with web analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Omniture SiteCatalyst, Adjust, etc).
- Expert level proficiency with Excel and other analytical software to gather and assess data
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and a self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to effectively (and collaboratively) deliver results in cross-functional teams
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, with great English writing ability
TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that brings artists and fans together through unique music and content experiences and is currently available in 54 countries.
TIDAL has over 60 million songs in the catalog and over 250,000 high quality videos, offering passionate music fans both a premium and high fidelity CD sound quality, along with high resolution video, and expertly curated content.
TIDAL has the commitment of artist owners that believe in creating a more sustainable model for the music industry. The founding TIDAL artist-owners are Alicia Keys, Arcade Fire (Win Butler and Regine Chassagne), Beyoncé, Calvin Harris, Coldplay, Daft Punk, Deadmau5, Jack White, Jason Aldean, J. Cole, Kanye West, Madonna, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Shawn "JAY Z" Carter, Damian Marley, Indochine, Lil Wayne, and Usher.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.