TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
We are looking for a Creator and Content Strategist who will be responsible for developing and implementing TikTok Social Strategies and managing TikTok creator/influencer campaigns for partners to drive brand growth and recognition. This role will be based in Berlin and collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Sales, Community, Business Analytics, Design and teams to cultivate and align partner’s TikTok’s social media strategy. We’re looking for someone who is a fast thinker, trend chaser and culture inspired person ready to join our exciting growing and high impact team!
- You will be responsible for developing organic content strategies for TikTok partners, supporting clients agency partners in building their TikTok channels.
- You will be responsible for managing TikTok Creators for client campaigns · Monitoring content ecosystems on TikTok and competitor platforms and collaborate with the Data team to improve the diversity of partner content
- You will be facing off with external stakeholders sharing feedback & guidelines with partners to acquire specific content needed in the community.
- Develop long term TikTok Content and Growth Strategy, whilst also presenting to clients and partners
- Support clients in executing TikTok Content strategy
- Research new market trends as well as user insights to leverage them into impactful marketing activities.
- Proficient language skills in German and English
- Demonstrated experience in content, journalism, media, communications, marketing, or PR related role required
- Experience working with content creators or influencers Experience working in the fashion and beauty industry
- Deep passion for Social Media and strategy
- Strong understanding of content strategy and audience development
- Know how to drive the buzz/viral campaigns locally
- Interest for social issues, breaking news and popular trends in Europe, a good understanding of the pop culture, a sense for trends and virality
- A data-driven approach to working with content and community
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.