Vevo is the world’s largest all-premium music video provider, offering artists a global platform with enormous scale through its distribution partners. Vevo connects artists with their audience globally via music videos and original content, working directly with them to find unique ways to bring their music to life visually. Vevo also works with emerging artists, providing them with a platform of global scale and reach, to find and grow their audience. Reaching 26 billion monthly views globally, Vevo has over 400,000 music videos in its catalogue.
Vevo is looking for a rock star salesperson to sell Vevo’s music video programming platform to both clients and agencies. The Multicultural Account Executive is responsible for building relationships, driving revenue and closing business. This seller is the day-to-day point of contact for agencies and clients and is responsible for selling Vevo’s Multicultural value proposition effectively in the media marketplace.
If you believe Bono that “music can change the world because it can change people”, then you believe in the power of music. Bring Vevo your ability to balance creativity, focus, determination, and teamwork so that, together, we can bring the power of our music video and entertainment platform to the world.
This is a full-time position and is based at our office in New York. We are in a convenient location right in Times Square and next to Bryant Park.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Partner with Account Executives to identify opportunities for new and existing advertisers
- Drive multicultural revenue, close business, and build relationships
- Consult with clients on their multicultural advertising needs, and present innovative video solutions to meet their objectives
- Negotiate deal structure and terms to close client programs that results in a win for everybody
- Forecast/track/report sales performance, including budget, dates, and probability to close
- Travel throughout the territory including but not limited to Boston, D.C., NJ, CT, Philadelphia and other parts of the Northeast territory
- Collaborate with Vevo teams (Client Services, Marketing, Research) to lead proper execution of campaigns and insure alignment with customers
- Provide actionable insights and solutions to clients based on their objectives and Vevo’s opportunities
This describes you:
- You have established multicultural relationships with New York agencies and client-side teams
- Ability to lead, collaborate, and work autonomously in a dynamic start-up team environment with a positive demeanor
- Problem-solving skills, specifically the ability to assess situations, evaluate options, make decisions, draw conclusions, and exercise judgment
- Ability to analyze clients’ business marketing objectives, brand or ROI goals, media buying cycles, metrics for success, etc.
- A good understanding of the local, programmatic, and OTT marketplace
- Proven capacity to utilize analytics to drive campaign optimization
- Outgoing personality who loves to entertain clients at a variety of events and exclusive concerts
- 4 years of Multicultural digital or TV sales. Experience in online video preferred but not required
- Strong negotiation & presentation skills
- Basic understanding of viewability and data tags
- Excellent organizational, analytical, interpersonal, and communication (written and oral) skills
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Knowledge of Boostr and Operative preferred
- Expert familiarity with online media planning, research and trafficking tools; proficiency with @Plan, comScore, DART, Atlas, Free Wheel
Interested? Great! You might like to know:
- We're a fun, energetic, and tight knit team
- We really enjoy music and technology
- We have excellent compensation and benefits packages
- We have premier access to music content and new releases of original media content
- We love to give away concert tickets to live music - not to mention live Vevo-produced musical performances
- We offer a 401k match
Vevo considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.