Yamaha is the world’s biggest manufacturer of musical instruments and one of the leading producers of audio equipment for home entertainment and professional use. Our European headquarters are located in Rellingen (northwest of Hamburg). We have approximately 800 dedicated employees working in our offices across Europe including Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, and the UK, who operate local and international sales and marketing activities.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our marketing team at our branch in Warsaw. Currently, we are looking for a Marketing Specialist (M/F/D).
- Coordinate Polish operations campaigns
- Act as a Partner with Sales & Marketing manager in order to achieve sales budgets
- Collate, create and plan relevant content for the social media channels
- Update regularly content and portfolio on the Yamaha website
- Take an active role in the planning and execution of events
- Support Polish branch with promotional material requests
- Promoting internal and external marketing activities
- Maintain good relationships and communication with our agencies
- Organize the creation of promotional materials such as catalogues, POS materials and advertising
- Carry out ad hoc tasks
- Educated to master degree level
- Experience in marketing musical instruments or luxury goods will be an advantage
- Excellent oral and written skills in English; other language skills are advantageous
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite and Hootsuite
- Team player (m/f) with outstanding communication skills
- Knowledge of digital marketing
- Ability to work time-related and to tight Deadlines
- An attractive and competitive range of products
- An international, committed staff with an excellent team spirit
- Attractive and fair compensation incl. Christmas bonus, in addition to a merit-based bonus
- Intensive on-the-job Training
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.