We are seeking a Twitch nerd / seasoned streamer well versed in all aspects of the platform, streaming tech, hardware and gaming to manage Twitch and live streams for a passionate, highly driven, eco-conscious DJ on our roster.
Successful candidate will preside over channel management and live streams, working alongside digital, content, social media and technical team to plan stream activities, develop and optimize the artist’s Twitch channel, strategize, discuss and meet deliverables for individual show episodes and grow and smash follower/subscriber targets.
The position will also require assisting with live streams on other social media platforms, constructively engaging with the audience/fans, monitoring stream performance and evaluating analytics when needed.
- Oversee overall Twitch channel management, optimization and best practices.
- Technical assistance for execution of back end of streams including testing, pre-production, day of show management, channel moderation and troubleshooting.
- Technical assistance for partner simulcasts on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube (when needed)
- Weekly live stream roundups and statistics tracking and recording.
- Assist with plan and execution to re-purpose existing video content on Twitch for streaming between shows.
- Understand and incorporate emerging trends in gaming, live streaming and social media.
- Research Twitch growth hacks and identify opportunities for collaboration and monetization.
- Deep familiarity with Twitch, streaming, equipment and software.
- Experience delivering in a live streaming environment both remotely and on-location.
- Proficiency with OBS and live streaming on additional platforms including Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- Strong technical expertise encompassing live stream technical set up, optimization and troubleshooting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Flexible and adaptable
- Excellent work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Enthusiastic fan of gaming and technology
- Knowledge of cameras, lighting, and sound recording devices
Miami based applicants preferred / Work remotely within US time zone.
>>> Please send your CV and Cover Letter via Doors Open.