As the Product Owner for sampled instruments you will act as a Project/Product Manager and you will be responsible for Native Instruments’ KONTAKT based instruments portfolio.
Driven by the needs of our customers you will be leading the instruments creation process from ideation to development and release management and help to bridge the worlds of music and technology.
You will be working in a flexible team environment where multiple projects are in development simultaneously and communication and collaboration with all internal and external stakeholders are essential.
What You'll Do
- Drive the creation and release of sample based instruments as part of the Kontakt Instruments group and in close collaboration with our in-house development team and external co-development partners
- Express and manage the roadmap through well-articulated user stories in a prioritized backlog and quantify their business value
- Work closely with various stakeholders in Sound Design, Development and Marketing, as well as a variety of external partners
- Keep a close eye on the competitive landscape, understanding the products placed in the market and identifying opportunities for growth.
- Support market research, roadmap planning and business metrics analysis
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years’ professional experience as Product Owner managing software development projects
- Experience with digital music production and/or recording
- Self organized and analytical mindset
- Goal-oriented, thorough and meticulous work approach
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English
- The ability to define, articulate and own measurable objectives that act as direction for the team and organization.
- Expert level understanding of the software instruments landscape and can articulate industry trends - especially the sample library eco-system around KONTAKT, and similar platforms is a big plus
Native Instruments embraces diversity. As an equal opportunities employer, we believe the foundation of our dynamic and pioneering spirit starts with a fair and inclusive culture. Our company culture focuses on bringing unique ideas together to fuel innovation.
All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment at Native Instruments and we encourage everyone to apply – regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Help us reach our goal in making the future of music diverse, inclusive, and exciting.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.