Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and so much more.
Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features, new directions in music streaming, and customer engagement. We are looking for new team members across a variety of job functions including software engineering/development, marketing, design, ops and more. Come join us as we make history by launching exciting new projects in the coming year.
Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to help our customers discover up-and-coming artists, while also having access to their favorite established musicians. We build systems that are distributed on a large scale, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward audio engagement on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa to support our customer base. Amazon Music offerings are available in countries around the world, and our applications support our mission of delivering music to customers in new and exciting ways that enhance their day-to-day lives.
Come innovate with the Amazon Music team!
Amazon Music is seeking a smart, hyper-organized, detail-oriented Production Coordinator with a passion for music and getting things done. Working with senior content producers, you will manage team planning mechanisms, payments to external vendors, contribute to reporting and measurement, manage communication across the Amazon Music organization, and have occasional inline production responsibilities. This is an opportunity to influence Amazon Music artist-interview and music-culture content with the goal of making an impact and delighting music fans.
· Maintain and iterate on team content planning mechanisms
· Payments & budgeting
· Audit content performance
· Manage communication with external production partners and other Amazon Music teams
· Occasional inline production
· Bachelor’s degree
· Knowledge of Excel
· 1+ years of experience in music, digital media or audio/video production context
· Strong verbal and written communication skills; detail-oriented commitment to great music-related content.
· Passion for staying on top of the modern music landscape
· Working knowledge of and interest in many genres of music and the personalities and stories behind the music
· Music industry experience working directly with artists, songwriters and other creative professional
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Vet. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.