Genius is hiring an Integrated Producer that will manage all of Genius’s branded content campaigns.
This role will be based out of Genius HQ in Brooklyn, NY.
Genius is the world's biggest encyclopedia of music. Powered by its community, in-house creative team, and the artists themselves, Genius serves music knowledge to over 100 million people each month on Genius.com and everywhere music fans connect across the internet.
Founded in 2009, Genius began as a platform for annotating rap lyrics. Over the years, it has expanded its mission to include more than hip-hop, and more than just lyrics. Every song has a story that needs to be told, and the biggest names in music—including Travis Scott, Billie Eilish, and Ariana Grande—come to Genius to give the world insight into their art.
- Manage integrated campaigns with a variety of components including video, editorial, social, experiential, web builds, and more
- Collaborate with Branded Content leadership, project stakeholders, and Account Managers to ensure day-to-day management of deadlines and key campaign milestones
- Coordinate between Artist Relations, Content, Experiential, and Legal stakeholders to complete term sheets and contract artists
- Coordinate between Content, Client Services, and Sales departments to ensure campaign KPIs are being met
- 4+ years experience as a project manager for integrated campaigns that include video, editorial content, social, experiential, web builds, digital advertising, or similar
- Highly proficient in creating and maintaining timelines and project milestones
- Understanding of project management tools such as Airtable, Monday, Microsoft Project, Smartsheet, Basecamp, Jira, Asana, Trello, or similar
- Ability to quickly learn new project management softwares
- Interest in developing new processes and systems for higher productivity
- Passion for finding the most efficient way to produce any given concept or idea
- Past experience at a new media outlet or start-up
- Background in experiential, tech, advertising, marketing, or similar field
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.