What's next in music happens on SoundCloud first. As the world’s largest open audio platform, SoundCloud is powered by a connected community of creators, listeners, and curators who share, discover and influence what’s new, now and next in music and audio.
We're on the hunt for an experienced professional with a passion for driving results through continuous analysis, testing and optimization. This role is a blend of analytics, strategy and operations to drive effective engagement and retention campaigns through marketing and product. You’ll play an integral role in defining and executing strategy for how users find value in the product, and continue coming back for more. We’re looking for someone who can be self-leading, wear multiple hats, work cross functionally, and prioritize effectively. The ideal candidate has previously worked in a strategic and operational role as a quantitative and qualitative problem solver in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do:
- Own development of cohesive marketing strategy across channels as it pertains to product engagement and retention for Creators on SoundCloud
- Execute on strategy through owned channels, as well as in partnership with Product, Design, and CRM teams
- Identify opportunities for optimization within current user funnel to improve activation, engagement and retention metrics by understanding user behavior through data
- Build, manage and optimize campaigns through owned channels (e.g. in-product marketing touchpoints, landing pages)
- Actively develop, manage and prioritize roadmap for testing and optimization initiatives
- Analyze existing and prospective customer segments to develop personalization strategies for moving different segments through the funnel
- Track, manage and report on engagement metrics to relevant stakeholders
What we’re looking for:
- 5-7+ years of experience in a role focused on retention or engagement initiatives
- Team player with experience working with cross functional teams ranging from Product, to design and various marketing channel owners
- Analytical thinker & data-driven decision maker – knows where to go looking for the right questions to ask
- Creative problem solver; thinks outside of the box and knows how to finds a solution using tools at their disposal
- Ability to operate autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong intuition for prioritization – knows how to manage multiple projects, and how to allocate time effectively
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Nice to have: SQL and Google Analytics proficiency
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.