TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
- Develop real-time audio applications and SDKs that facilitate fun musical experiences
- Help build our library of high-quality music DSP algorithms
- Collaborate with music producers, AI researchers and other stakeholders within the company to design and build tools that bring the joy of music making to TikTok's global userbase
- Develop cross-platform code using the latest industry-standard tools: C++17 (transitioning to C++20), Modern CMake, GoogleTest, GitLab CI
- Build robust code within a strict test-driven development workflow
- Continuously learn during your time with us, and become a fundamental member of a growing team of musical producers, researchers and software engineers
- At least 3 years of professional modern C++ development experience
- Masters or PhD in computer science, mathematics, engineering or related field
- Extensive mathematical knowledge and experience in digital signal processing theory
- Demonstrated track record or portfolio of audio processing or synthesis DSP algorithms for music
- A solid foundation in the requirements of multi-threaded real-time software development
- Demonstrated experience with agile software development processes, and a passion for TDD/BDD
- A desire to continuously learn and share knowledge within a team, with a humility in owning both your successes and your mistakes
The following experiences are a plus:
- A real passion for music and music-making technology
- Experience or knowledge in some of the following areas: Machine Learning, Music Information Retrieval, UX/UI design, OpenGL / Vulkan / Metal, iOS / Android development, WebAudio, Web assembly, Docker, Python.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.