Founded in 2005, believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,000 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
Believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
· Data Analysis: perform data analysis to identify artist’s target audience & position him/her in the market.
· Strategy : elaborate artist development strategy & planning
· Creative: Digital marketing creative plan creation & execution
· Content production : define content, schedule, budget & coordinate execution.
· Audience Development : leverage artist’s channels to grow audience and increase engagement, by implementing both organic activations and paid media campaigns (Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, online stores, online media and influencers etc) ; build creative and innovative digital experiences for fans ; provide strategic guidance to artists to manage their socials.
· Budgeting & Finance : manage & monitor digital marketing budgets.
· Performance Management : monitor KPI & deliver weekly reports on digital marketing performance for internal and external stakeholders ; share best practices with other markets.
· Team Management
• Strong knowledge of social media and online promotion strategies
· Strong team leader & manager.
• Ability to build creative and innovative artist development campaigns
• Data driven & results oriented : ability to analyze and use data to optimize development
• Structured, organized, ability to follow process and monitor budgets.
• Knowledgeable about market trends, music industry developments and digital innovations
• Extensive knowledge of (genre) market
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Highly motivated and organised with excellent time management skills
• A team player with creative ideas and a positive attitude
• Passion for music
• Local language + English
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.