TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
TikTok's Brand & Marketing team helps ensure we're delivering on this mission through all of our marketing and communication efforts, helping establish our brand against consumer verticals and through constant marketing innovation across advertising, digital engagement and social storytelling.
The Media Planner will be responsible for:
- Overseeing and collaborating with media agency partners in the initiating, planning, coordinating, and executing of media strategy for marketing campaigns and activations.
- Driving marketing initiatives by leveraging multi-channel, holistic media strategy including, but not limited to, digital and traditional offline channels.
- Collaborating with internal marketing and other cross-functional teams to develop media briefs and oversee the development as well as tactical execution of media buys, ensuring strategic direction and timelines are clearly communicated.
- Participating in campaign ideation, providing proactive media insights to internal marketing teams to inform overall campaign strategy.
- Analyzing the effectiveness of media campaigns to better optimize spend and performance, draw insights, and communicate data-driven, actionable takeaways that support the marketing team’s goals.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4-5 years of experience as an integrated media planner/buyer with focus on digital channels including programmatic, paid social, branded content, connected TV, streaming and others.
- Well-versed in project management, campaign planning cycles and managing large budgets.
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing tactical, holistic media plans in entertainment or tech space (brand or agency).
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Possess a start-up mindset and the ability to adapt to a fast paced, inspiring, entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong collaborative skills, experience working with teams across different functions and timezones highly preferred.
- International marketing experience, especially with APAC territories is a plus.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.