This fast growing independent music company, linked to one of the world’s leading management companies, is adding an A&R scout on the Records side to its creative team.
This is a job for a bright and enthusiastic team player with a passion and obsession for music and new artists with a focus on POP and URBAN.
A great opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an incredibly exciting new music company and to be part of helping discover and develop new global artists.
- Building and maintaining strong network of relationships in the UK A&R community
- Reporting and presenting on a regular basis to the senior team at AMLOR Music
- Diligent research across blogs , press and social media
THE QUALITIES WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
- Enthusiasm, passion and engagement for new music of all genres but particularly Pop and Urban.
- Prepared to travel within the UK and attend live shows whenever required
- A good knowledge and understanding of contemporary music and songwriters
- Good initiative-driven pro-active approach to the role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and make decisions quickly
- A strong sense of team spirit, to support colleagues and partners
- First class communication skills
- Reasonable computer skills (Mac & PC)
- Great taste!
>>> Please send your CV and Cover Letter via Doors Open.