TikTok TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
About the Team
The Content Partnerships team is seeking an enthusiastic community & education development leader to support the TikTok creator community strategy. You will be responsible for understanding emerging creator communities, how they address TikTok's creator ecosystem needs, developing the strategy to developing these communities on TikTok. This role requires a passion for creators, creativity and technology.
You will help us empower the next wave of TikTok creators and partners by creating best-in-class scaled creator education programs. Education programs include and self-service online site, O&O TikTok creators channels and help channels. You will develop education content, launch education initiatives and promote the programs. You should be excited about the future of creator education and their experience, with a focus on video-offline and video-first learning. You need excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate should be a rock star who is excited working in fast-paced environments and on multiple projects simultaneously. We are looking for individuals who are flexible, can find solutions to ambiguous problems, be resourceful and bring positivity to the work environment.
- Develop a comprehensive strategy to drive community development on TikTok
- Develop and implement retention strategies to ensure long-term engagement of onboarded creators
- Collaborate with the cross-functional teams (marketing, communications, music etc.) to drive strategic community growth.
- Track and analyze the performance of community development efforts including community size, active rate, product adoption, video videos and audience growth
- Develop creator and education programs to assist with onboarding and educating key communities on TikTok including workshops, events and marketing campaigns
- Lead education content development and pipeline including learning objectives, and produce content with expert teachers & creators
- Drive the promotion of TikTok creator education efforts (in-app, marketing campaigns etc.) in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Track and analyze the performance of community education efforts - Manage a team of creator development & education specialists
- 8+ years experience working with creators, developing communities and with designing, producing, testing, and measuring the effectiveness of online education content.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience such as Creator Marketing, User Experience, Technical Writing, Educational Technology, or equivalent practical experience.
- Project management and team management experience
- Experience with data, measurement, and analyses in order to draw insights from dashboards, report on them, and derive recommendations
- Deep understanding of online communities, the online creator landscape with a passion for finding, developing communities
- Deep understanding of the current competitive landscape of education and technology - Excellent written, verbal, and professional communication skills
- Superior attention-to-detail, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- A team player who is accountable, proactive, and solution-oriented in a fast paced environment
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.