Who are we?
Since its founding in 2008, Roc Nation has grown into the world’s preeminent entertainment company. We work in every aspect of modern entertainment—with recording artists and producers, songwriters and athletes. Our client list includes some of the world’s most recognizable names: from Rihanna, Shakira, J. Cole, and Big Sean to Kyrie Irving, Todd Gurley, Leonard Fournette, and Robinson Cano. We are a full-service organization, supporting our diverse roster of talent via artist management, music publishing, touring, production, strategic brand development and beyond. We’ve forged strong partnerships with the world’s leading experts in artist management, technology, fashion, and philanthropy, and are redefining the business of entertainment.
Who are you?
Motivated, driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Roc Nation, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Roc Nation, a Live Nation joint venture is seeking a Manager, Digital Content to support the continued development and growth for a Tier 1 client on social media. Responsibilities will include capturing and editing high-quality content, real-time social and digital support, copywriting, ideating new social media opportunities for the client, facilitating requests between partners and key stakeholders & maintaining social platforms in real-time. This Manager will be responsible for shaping the Tier 1 client’s digital content and the execution of compelling content capture, focusing on social media.
- Content Marketing: Develop and execute content creation and distribution plan for Tier 1 client; prepare content pitches for key stakeholders with a view to amplify initiatives within a diverse portfolio.
- Client Management: Support and manage relationships with Tier 1 client, key stakeholders, and various partners to seamlessly execute content plans and capture while maintaining professionalism at all times.
- Content Development: Produce and post digital content, including text, images, videos; liaise with Tier 1 client and team to develop real-time content in potentially high-profile moments.
- Social Development: Support and manage new social content opportunities; maintain real-time control of all social platforms and the narrative around client content.
- Creative Marketing: Grow client awareness, social engagement and content syndication through social networking strategies, relevant influencer marketing, partner content marketing programs, and exclusive content promotions.
- Other Priority Marketing: Develop and execute content release campaigns and other marketing efforts as needed around client’s key initiatives.
- 4-6 years business experience managing digital content and social platforms
- Experience in sports marketing is required
- Attention to detail and strong oral/written communication skills are required
- Proven ability to create compelling, results-driven images and videos
- Experience shooting / editing captivating video content in real-time.
- Extensive knowledge of and passion for sports required
- Must possess an in-depth understanding of social media platforms, trends, technologies and digital services
- Understanding of graphic design principles with experience using audio, photo and video editing programs
- Excellent copywriting skills; ability to write under pressure for multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Track record building and maintaining strong business relationships
- Comfortable working and multi-tasking in fast-paced, high profile, on-the-fly environments
- Experience in, and knowledge of, music, entertainment & lifestyle/fashion is necessary
- Experience working with social management and listening platforms
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
- Flexible schedule that allows for frequent travel, including last-minute, impromptu trips
- The drive to take initiative, work independently and be accountable while also working as a team player who is collaborative, positive and flexible
- Bonus: Possess strong network and relationships with social media influencers for content amplification
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.