ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Roll calls for VP, and screen all incoming calls
- Calendar Management; coordinate travel, long range planning and day-to-day meetings.
- Build and maintain entertainment, business and trade contacts at national and regional broadcast, print, and digital media outlets
- Track and monitor ongoing media coverage
- Create and prepare briefing materials for meetings, interviews, speaking opportunities and events. Materials may include detailed PowerPoint presentations.
- Generate correspondence to agents, clients and publications.
- Participate in execution of company events including screenings, parties, etc
- Prepare expense reports and interact with Accounts Payable
- Take on additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Administrative experience a must - Entertainment Publicity experience a plus
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong writing and editing ability as well as careful attention to detail
- Knowledge and experience with media on both national and trade levels, including print, TV, film and mobile platforms
- Experience using social media platforms for Corporate Communications
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle varied personalities and sensitive situations
- Position requires demonstrated creativity, poise, tact and confidentiality
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and to anticipate problems and proactively come up with solutions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Outlook and extensive
- PowerPoint presentation skills are required
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast paced environment with hard deadline
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.