Seeking fluent Swedish applicants. Need not apply if you can't write fluently in Swedish
Flexi hours - usually 10-20 hours a week, with likely increase in hours soon
Salary: £13.73 per hour
Looking to use your passion in the music industry to get an opportunity at a fast growing software company working with the biggest music festivals in Europe? Are you the creative type that loves social media, marketing & always up to date with current social trends? We are in search of a Community Manager to ensure our ambassadors are kept up to date and happy.
We're building the global platform for 16-28 year olds to discover and buy through aspirational brands from their network. We have established a beachhead in live entertainment working with some of the biggest music events in the world. We want to continue to dominate this market, while beginning to explore others.
As a Community Manager you will drive engagement with our ambassadors helping curate unique social content & experiences, identifying the most effective communication channels in an ever congested social world. Your written prowess will ensure our ambassadors are armed with the best information & content possible to succeed.
What you’ll achieve:
- You will work within the marketing automation tool to draft, edit and send ad hoc communications in your territory to ambassadors. These include time sensitive campaign related news and programme specific updates (offers, price changes). You will maintain high quality standards for these communications by ensuring correct segmentation, template design compatibility, personable tone of voice and impeccable attention to detail!
- Create content calendars for your campaigns, managing and social groups & pages (WhatsApp, Insta, FB) ensuring our ambassadors are kept up to date with all key campaign information
- Come up with and execute upon creative campaign ideas such as offers, competitions etc… aimed at increasing ambassador engagement and sales across the campaigns that you’re managing
- Oversee ambassador feedback for the campaigns that you’re managing, sharing any insights or feedback that you capture from ambassadors with the Client Success + Community team so that they can optimise for greater campaign success
- Make ambassadors for our high GMV earning festivals more successful by giving them a high touch experience through onboarding calls, 1-1 SMS outreach, Facebook and Instagram messaging. Your core metric will be average sales per ambassador and year on year retention
- Master our communication tool Front within 1 month, responding to 200-400 queries/week via email, SMS, social media and phone, giving clear and accurate information in a timely and personable manner while escalating when necessary. Your KPI will be ambassador CSAT
- Ensure successful reward fulfilment and work on site where needed with Client Success
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Strong inter-personal skills
- An interest in and passion for the music industry
- Basic content design skills
- Must be fluent in Swedish & English (Written & verbal)
- If you can speak Finnish this is a huge plus (but not a requirement)
- Flexi-hours! In a world of 9-5s, you can set your own timetable at work and start and finish your day when you want to
- Working remotely - Our London office is a fun working environment, but when you feel like you need a bit of headspace, you can work from home
- Unlimited paid holiday - when it comes to taking annual leave, we ask you to use your own judgement to determine how much leave you need
- Only attend the meetings you want to - you're in charge of your own schedule, and you determine if and when you need to attend meetings
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.