Job Title: Customer Support Administrator
Job Type: Permanent
Reports to: Area Manager
The Company: Roland (UK) Ltd.
Roland is a world leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of electronic musical instruments including; keyboards & synthesisers, guitar products, electronic percussion kits, digital recording equipment, amplifiers and audio processing devices.
The person we are looking for will; provide first class customer service and administration support, to internal and external customers, always putting the customer first. To display a positive attitude at all times and strive to use all feedback, as a benefit, to better and develop the department and organisation.
- Answering telephone calls and responding to written requests from customers wishing to have products repaired/returned. All e-mails should be responded to within 24 working hours.
- Working with customer to identify actual fault(s) on the product.
- Logging the details accurately into CRM.
- Utilising SAGE with respect to stock and order processing of replacement products/parts.
- Arranging collection of the faulty products and ensuring closure of the customer issue.
- Follow up any outstanding returns on a regular basis to ensure that outstanding balances remain low and customer satisfaction is maintained and exceeded wherever possible.
- Constantly ensure that our returns/repairs policy is in line with our J-Sox Procedure.
- In the event of holidays etc, work as a team to ensure a smooth handover of processes as and when required.
- Accurate and timely completion of data entry.
- Undertakes general office duties
- Communicates with clarity and accuracy, both internally and externally - an excellent verbal and written communicator.
- Proactive and efficient, able to handle scheduling and logistical tasks daily.
- Exceptional organisation skills – ability to plan and priorities daily responsibilities and projects, completing them within the required timescale.
- The ability to work effectively, individually and as part of a team, with minimal supervision - supporting an internal multi functioning/multi-tasking Customer team.
- Can develop positive relationships with all customers and internal/external Roland Staff.
- Can convey correct and prompt information, with accurate and speedy data entry skills.
- Competent using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word etc.) and Outlook
- Personality: Enthusiastic, confident, ambitious, professional, friendly, polite.
- Competent in producing solutions, to customer problems and to develop the team/organisation.
- Significant and progressive experience of working in a demanding environment.
- Has a drive and passion to achieve excellent results.
- Competent Musician / interest in Music and Roland Products (advantage only)
- Competitive Salary
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory pension
- Free onsite parking
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.