We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you?
As a Brand Design intern, you will be part of Global Brand Studio at Deezer headquarter based in Paris.
By embracing user insights, strategic thinking, and sleek design paired with provocative execution, your goal is to create meaningful work that defines unique and solid Deezer brand experiences.
What you will do:
- Supporting design teams in effective brand & communication solutions across the studio initiatives and a wider entire Deezer brand.
- Develop creative assets on the different touch points - our product, websites, social channels, online/offline campaigns, e-mailing, and other experiences.
- Crafting designs that express Deezer brand through the production of layouts, colours, typography, iconography and illustrations.
- Quickly visualize and prototype ideas to communicate concepts.
- You will work with various internal teams across Deezer, such as media-acquisition, marketing, product, editorial, and so on.
- Collaborate with a wide array of stakeholders to develop consistent brand experience and deliver our brand stories to all over the world.
What we are looking for:
- You’re a passionate visual designer who knows the beauty of detail, but also keeping your eyes on the big picture for the whole brand ecosystem.
- Knowledge of design, technology and social media trends and how to apply these to the projects.
- Understanding of how to create assets in cross-media experience across digital, print, and animation will be appreciated.
- Expert at Adobe Creative Suite, Figma and other design tools.
- You have a strong portfolio(online or PDF) with selected examples that show your work process, skills and your talent.
- You are proficient working in English, French and Arabic is a plus.
Life @ Deezer HQ in Paris
- Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space
- Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily
- Friday drinks & seasonal parties
- Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes
- English and French language courses
- Hackathons & meetups
We are an equal opportunity employer.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.