We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness. Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
How about you?
Reporting to our local Head of Artist Marketing and in global level to VP Artist Marketing, your role as a Artist Marketing Manager is to ensure that labels and artist management view Deezer as a major global streaming partner by creating and executing effective and unique Artist Marketing campaigns.
- Mandatory network of music industry contacts and background
What you will do:
- Oversee the global relationship with one of our major label partners and establishing, nurturing excellent relationships across various departments and repertoire owners.
- Identify, negotiate, develop and execute unique artist marketing initiatives by leveraging artist, artist management and label relationships
- Run pitch process to feedback to Editorial teams
- Maintain excellent relationships with Deezer offices and personnel in other countries and understand their needs and take these into consideration of the global artist marketing view in regards to artist marketing projects.
- Proactive interdepartmental communications to ensure all stakeholders are kept informed e.g. territories, editorial, acquisitions, social, PR, CRM, ad sales, product, brand/studio, partnerships etc.
- Ensure Artist Marketing campaigns appeal to existing and new users
- Direct Artist Marketing campaigns from initial pitch to completion and ensure maximum artist participation at every stage
- Leverage user data to monitor the impact of marketing activities on core business KPIs
- Liaise with Partnership & Business Development teams to help drive and execute opportunities with third parties for artist marketing campaigns.
- Work cross functionally with other internal teams to fulfill artist marketing goals
- Record and track the status of all campaigns in Basecamp. Full, thorough and timely reporting on campaigns.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of work experience in an entertainment/tech company working with artist/creators to market/promote/programme their content
- A network of music industry contacts; rights holders, managers, agents, promoters and artists
- Strong understanding of music industry supply chain processes and label and repertoire owner set up.
- Excellent people skills: You are a great communicator who can build strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders and has the ability to explain complex topics in simple, clear terms.
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Full professional proficiency in English, both written and spoken. Native Portuguese/Brasil
- Able to craft and deliver professional level presentations
- Well organized with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines
- Good analytical skills and ability to interpret and apply data
- Keep abreast of latest artists, releases and music industry and music technology news
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.