SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it!
Position will provide high level administrative support to executive leadership individuals on the marketing team. Position is expected to manage all day-to-day administration and operations, as well as ad hoc projects as needed. Individual must be proactive and eager to take on stretch projects. In addition, they must be an effective communicator, well organized, willing to take initiative, and have strong attention to detail. Interest in media and/or consumer subscription is strongly preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists with the prioritization of multiple executive's daily activities, and coordinates schedules with other Admin Assts and employees; handles all scheduling, allocation of time and determining which meetings are essential to attend, with whom and when; books conference rooms and sets up all necessary multimedia; handles building access for guests as necessary.
- Coordinates internal and external meetings and off-site gatherings and ensures the necessary facilities and equipment are reserved.
- Acts as a liaison between visitors, team members and the department executives.
- Makes travel arrangements and creates itineraries.
- Answers phones, proactively screens calls for business significance and takes messages; has consistent and regular interaction with cross-functional departments.
- Creates and logs expense reports.
- Reviews and responds to routine e-mails and correspondence.
- Composes, proofreads and edits memos, letters and e-mails.
- Provides administrative support to the department as necessary.
- Plans and coordinates special projects and events, including team meetings / events
- Supports ad hoc special projects upon request
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2- 3 years of experience in a role providing administrative assistance.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced and constantly changing work environment.
- Uses sound judgment in managing day-to-day administration and managing confidential information.
- Comfortable working with confidential information and interacting with high profile individuals.
- Consistently meets deadlines and anticipates business needs in a fast-paced and rapidly changing business environment.
- Ability to learn quickly and take initiative.
- Excellent communication, influence and interpersonal skills; maintains friendly working relationship with internal and external customers at all levels.
- Excellent spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Flexible and able to maintain a high degree of professionalism under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Resourceful problem solver.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Strong computer skills and technical savvy required: Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook), Concur required. Slack, Jaggaer, and Oracle experience preferred.
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.