Femnøise Agency and Movement is looking for an innovative booking agent (women are strongly encouraged to apply).
- A strong feminist vision of the music industry and the desire to contribute to reducing the gender gap. Experience in booking talent with strong passion for musicians and the work they do
- Some experience in sales, marketing and promotions.
- Knowledge of clubbing, dj venues and music itself
- Book your assigned artists at venues tailored to their needs and the venues specifications
- Identify potential booking opportunities
- Negotiate Contract Terms for Clients
- Be able to close the deal and come to an agreement with the venue leads provided
- Educate your clients about our artists and bands and what they have to offer the venues
- Maintain a momentum consistent with the company
- Establish lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with your assigned artists and the venues you pitch to.
- Have a professional attitude, entrepreneurial spirit; smart-working, self-motivated,and confident
- Booking Agent, Tour Manager, Music producer, DJ: 1 year (Preferred)
- Flexible Schedule
- Excellent comisión structure starting at 10% plus incentives and bonuses (i.e. cash, trips.
- Opportunity for Advancement (we will soon be opening a record label and a startup dedicated to bridging the gender gap)
- Other forms
Job Types: Commission
>>> Please send your CV and Cover Letter via Doors Open.