TIDAL is hiring Head of Editorial. We are looking for a dynamic, structured and music loving person with responsibility for content creation, including curated playlists, articles and videos, as well as close cooperation with our social media team on a daily basis.
Some of your tasks as Editorial Manager at TIDAL:
- Work with labels, partners, and other stakeholders to create editorial content
- Build and maintain playlists across all genres, create and update design/artwork
- Get responsibility for certain genre based playlists and pages
- Be a key account for certain editorial partners
- Take initiative for creating new content features / series
- Participate in brainstorms & meetings and bring new ideas to the table
- Contribute to TIDAL’s global content initiatives and support in all out editorial projects world wide.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our Marketing, Event, and Design teams to further support the visual and live experiences for users.
- Ability to work flexible work hours as part of our Global presence and business dynamics
- Handle internal management and design tools
You need to have exquisite organization skills, a deep passion for and knowledge about music, as well as an open attitude towards all kinds of musical genres and styles.
What we are looking for in our new Editorial Manager:
- Experience with or background in Music content / music industry
- Deep knowledge of and passion for music of all genres and styles
- Speak and write fluent English
- Strong written, verbal/interpersonal communication
- Good organization and cross-departmental communication abilities
- Ability to be detail-oriented, follow through on given tasks and a self-starter, with a keen curiosity and Ability to juggle multiple projects at once.
- Ability to maintain composure and effectiveness under pressure
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.