We’re looking for a smart, articulate individual to join a progressive People & Culture team. With a busy year ahead, the People & Culture Generalist will report to the People & Culture Business Partner for our Technology Division (KTech) and will gain exposure in the full facet of HR activities. This includes owning the onboarding/leavers process, absence management and other general administration for their business area, whilst also supporting Learning & Development initiatives, Recruitment Events and supporting employee relations cases.
WHAT DOES A PEOPLE & CULTURE GENERALIST AT KOBALT DO?
Administration, Reporting & Systems
- Ensure a smooth new hire onboarding and leavers process
- Immigration Process Management
- Coordinate welcome emails, onboarding sessions, collect paperwork & right to work documentation
- Own all people related documentation, including contracts, changes, leavers
- Payroll and Benefits administration
- Maintain the People & Culture System (Sage People)
- Monitor the People & Culture mailbox and respond to any incoming queries
- Maintain the holiday and absence management system (e-days)
- Process People & Culture invoices and creation of PO’s on the Finance system (NetSuite)
- Maintain organization charts
- Reporting and presentation support for P&C Business Partner
Employee Relations, Learning & Development
- First point of contact for employees on policy and general advice
- Advice and support line managers with best practice guidance
- Case management of ER cases with support from P&C Business Partner
- Support the P&C Business Partners with coordinating and facilitating workshops
- Support the roll-out of other People & Culture initiatives including performance management, objective setting, and management development programs
- Work in collaboration with the recruitment team to support recruiting and branding events
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Experience of HR within a technology-led organization
- Data-driven - strong analytical approach and presentation capability
- Desirable experience working with GSuite
- CIPD qualified or studying towards CIPD level 5 or above membership, desired but not essential
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and manage time efficiency
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communicator - verbal, written and interpersonal
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Teamwork- Work closely and collaboratively with P&C and Finance team members
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to the organization’s reputation and success
- Most importantly, a positive and proactive attitude, who would take it upon themselves to develop their skills and knowledge in order to support the wider People & Culture team
Why choose us?
At Kobalt we’ve prioritized creators since we first started in 2000. Our music services and the technology we’ve built helps make the industry more fair and rewarding for artists. We’re trusted by some of the world’s biggest names like Childish Gambino, Akon, Freya Ridings, Paul McCartney and The Red Hot Chili Peppers and represent more than 40% of the top 100 songs and albums in the U.S. and U.K.
We thrive on creativity and are committed to championing diversity. We’re dedicated to inclusiveness and provide all the resources and benefits you need to grow your career and reach your potential. We offer competitive compensation packages, professional development opportunities, and an entrepreneurial culture that makes working here not just fun, but also rewarding.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom. Verification checks will be conducted during the interview process and a full DBS check on acceptance of offer. Kobalt is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
>>> Click on Apply Now to be taken to the application page.